Addictions or Drug Abuse Articles

Friday, January 27, 2012

TherapyTribe helps You find the Right Chicago Therapists


I am a Chicago resident, and I really recommend TherapyTribe if you are looking for good Chicago psychologists. This online directory lists a large number of Chicago therapists , who are skilled in many different areas of therapy, like anxiety disorders, post traumatic stress disorder counseling, marriage and family therapy, depression, and so on.

I myself was struggling to cope with my acute social anxiety. It had seriously debilitated my ability to work, love and simply live. But I was hesitant about seeking therapy. This was partly due to the fact that I didn’t have a clue about how to go about looking for Chicago psychologists, especially ones who were experienced in dealing with the type of problem I had. I also didn’t feel that comfortable with idea of asking anyone I knew for references.

Then one day, while I was searching for information about my extreme anxiousness, I came across the website of TherapyTribe. I was really relieved when I saw that they listed Chicago therapists. I checked out the profiles of some Chicago psychologists who had dealt with anxiety disorders, and after talking to some of them on the phone, I chose one of them. I can’t thank my therapist enough. I am now feeling much better these days. A big thanks to TherapyTribe as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment