Addictions or Drug Abuse Articles

Friday, March 30, 2012

How I found Melbourne Counseling with TherapyTribe

I was looking for Melbourne counseling to help me cope with chronic depression a year ago. I had just moved into the country straight from Philadelphia, and the change apparently wasn’t suiting me well. I had had a history with the condition during my teens, and had been under the care of two different Philadelphia therapists twice before. Now it was returning back with full force.

Being new in Australia back then, I didn’t even know how to find a decent Australian beer let alone Melbourne counseling that would fulfill my specific needs. Asking my new colleagues about therapy before I even settled into the new office was out of question for obvious reasons. I hadn’t made any friends and I couldn’t just go up and ask strangers. I’d started losing hope when I remembered TherapyTribe out of the blue; I remembered a colleague from my old workplace use it to find Philadelphia therapists. I didn’t have high hopes of finding Melbourne counseling along with the Philadelphia therapists listed on the website, but decided to give it a try anyways. And thank God I did! I found listings for Melbourne! What followed afterwards was a simple affair of finding a therapist and getting in touch with him.

A year on, I’m still thankful to TherapyTribe. It helped me get through rough times. They are simply the best!

2 comments:

  1. I have been looking to build a good professional opinion on the topic. Your post got me a step further in the right direction. Many thanks :-)
    Wholesale Cotton Bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. This directory is doing awesome work for people for finding their desired counselor. Counselling should be done under therapist with proper guidance, so choose carefully. Thanks for your valuable effort!

    Transpersonal Counselling

    ReplyDelete