Addictions or Drug Abuse Articles

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

TherapistTribe has the best listings for Colorado Springs therapists

I found the best Colorado Springs therapists to help me with my OCD thanks to TherapyTribe. I’m completely cured thanks to them. I don’t know what I would have done without my Colorado Springs therapists and TherapyTribe.

I’ve been living in Colorado Springs for quite some time now having spent my childhood in Boulder. I had a history of severe OCD. I had developed this habit during my teens of poking my ring finger under the armpit of every 48th person I came across every day. It was getting very serious and embarrassing for me and my family, so we consulted the best Boulder therapists. Under the constant care of the Boulder therapists, I had slowly recovered – until it returned in full force a couple of months ago. It was a nightmare!

It was then I decided that I had to find Colorado Springs therapists to help me through again. I looked up on the internet and found a bunch of websites that could help me, TherapyTribe being one of them. Most of them were bad; they didn’t even have listings for Colorado Springs. I couldn’t even find Boulder therapists on them. TherapyTribe stood out for its excellent features and services, so I chose it. The rest, as they say is history. I cannot thank TherapyTribe enough; they have been my light when everything was dark. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment