Addictions or Drug Abuse Articles

Friday, January 20, 2012

TherapyTribe is the best for finding New Mexico therapists like Albuquerque therapists and Santa Fe therapists

I was faced with a unique problem – I was required to find both Albuquerque therapists and Santa Fe therapists a year ago. My ex-wife and I had just got recently divorced. I moved to Albuquerque while my ex-wife remained back at Santa Fe. But the ones who were having the hardest time off it all were our 17 year-old daughter and 7 year-old son. Custody for them was shared so they had to travel constantly between the two places. And to make things worse, both were developing symptoms of manic depression.

So we needed therapists in both places to help them cope with the whole situation. We couldn’t go back to our regular counselor; we needed new Albuquerque therapists and Santa Fe therapists who’d offer fresher perspectives. I was asking around friends and relatives when one of them suggested that I use TherapyTribe. I was a little skeptical at first, but I gave it a try anyways. And thank God I did! I was able to find comprehensive lists of practicing Albuquerque therapists and Santa Fe therapists with highly detailed therapist profiles that showed me everything I needed to know. Practice details, fees, client focus, a lot of information.

Needless to say, we soon chose a psychiatrist each for both cities from the list Albuquerque therapists and Santa Fe therapists . TherapyTribe has been a real savior and came out as one of the only silver linings from that difficult time. I am very thankful to TherapyTribe, without it, things would have been much worse. I will use it again if the need arises in the future. Thank you TherapyTribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment