Addictions or Drug Abuse Articles

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

TherapyTribe is perfect for people wondering how to find a therapist

My husband and I were going through a rough patch and if not for the marriage therapist we found with TherapyTribe, we probably would have been divorced by now. Everything would have been different if we hadn’t found TherapyTribe.

It all happened last year when my husband got laid off his job. He had gone into depression and become very sour because of the whole ordeal, and taking most of it out on our relationship. We never had to deal with these kinds of situations before, so we didn’t know how to get counseling or how to find a therapist either. I was discussing the whole thing with a colleague one day when she suggested I try TherapyTribe. Initially I wasn’t convinced that a website could help anyone with marriage counselors, but went ahead and gave it a try anyways. But I must say I was surprised when I did! I saw a number of marriage counselors in my own area listed on the website, and all I needed to access that list of marriage counselors was my own zip code. Shortly thereafter, we visited a marriage therapist, and the rest they say, is history. A year on, I’m still with my husband, happier than ever.

If you’re wondering how to find a therapist too, TherapyTribe is the best place to look for a family therapist, marriage therapist or couples therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment